Bud and Breakfast
Bud & Breakfast – Vacation Options for Cannabis Enthusiasts
Cannabis consumers have long struggled to travel with their products and find cannabis at their travel destination. With Bud and Breakfast consumers are able to book, stay, and relax without having to worry about picking up. This week we spoke with Sean Roby, Co-Founder and CEO at Bud and Breakfast, about the cannabis landscape and the benefits of their vacation platform.
What is Bud and Breakfast?
- An online vacation rental platform for cannabis enthusiast around the world
- Consumers are gifted cannabis at their rentals
- Offer lodging from “couches to castles”
- Consumers can rent hostels for $50 a night or luxury estates for $3500 a night
- Popular for weddings, honeymoons, bachelor parties, girl’s trips
- Parents from draconian states with children who need CBD therapy can come to a Bud and Breakfast and get what their child needs without looking over their shoulder
How did Bud and Breakfast come about?
Sean worked in the wine industry before moving over to cannabis
While conducting foodie tours in Napa Valley Sean noticed cannabis plants at the vineyards and observed the steady progression of people coming to California around the time of Prop 215
- Sean purchased the domain name for $6.99 in 2001
As a Cannabis Friendly Host:
- All properties are accepted from “couches to castles”
There is no registration fee or contracts for your property
- You can accept guests annually or automatically
Hosts with great images of their space have a higher amount of bookings
- Write detailed property descriptions for a higher chance of booking
Hosts never sell cannabis products to guests, it is only gifted
Hosts list where guests are allowed to smoke (Inside or Outside)
Cancelation policy is made by host
As a Cannabis Loving Guest:
Search properties by location, guest count, date, pricing, and amenities
- You can bring cannabis to your rental but products are usually waiting for you at your location
A host should never sell you cannabis products, it is only gifted
- Know your product and your limit
- Read property descriptions and rules carefully
Popular destinations for cannabis consumers:
Interested in coming on as a guest? Email our producer at email@example.com.
The budding legal cannabis market is a complex web of laws and regulations. These laws can be so convoluted at times that some states, like Pennsylvania and Florida, are having trouble implementing their own licensing schemes. Perhaps it’s not surprising that some of...
Cannabis Transport Vehicles Cannabis transport vehicles are needed to transport cash, cannabis, and other valuable items to warehouses, retail stores, and private vaults. Cannabis transporter NorCal Vans joins us with guest host Dustin Robinson to discuss the best...
Thomas Howard has been in business for years and can help yours navigate towards more profitable waters.
Thomas Howard was on the ball and got things done. Easy to work with, communicates very well, and I would recommend him anytime.
Need A Cannabis Attorney?
Our cannabis business attorneys are also business owners. They can help you structure your business or help protect it from overly burdensome regulations.
Phone: (309) 740-4033 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org