State Cannabis Laws
State Cannabis Laws differ greatly depending on what state you live in. Consult your state’s cannabis laws to be sure that you stay compliant with cannabis laws by your state.
Cannabis Industry Lawyer
Representing Cannabis Businesses all over the United States on complex and convoluted cannabis issues. Each state cannabis law is different – learn yours today.
Each State is going to have its own cannabis law
- Congress has gotten out of the way from states that want to make their own cannabis laws by defunding the Department of Justice.
- Each state has made its own way for how it believes to handle its cannabis laws the best.
- Some states, like Florida, do not allow actual cannabis flower, but only vape pens or edible cannabis medication
- while states like Georgia allow for medical marijuana but absolutely no cultivation – which is effectively frustrating the entire law!
- States like Illinois allow for medical marijuana, but tie the patients to just one specific dispensary.
- If you have questions about your state’s medical or adult use cannabis law – contact us today by clicking the Call Now button.
Need A Cannabis Attorney For Your Business?
Our cannabis business attorneys are also business owners. We can help you structure your business or help protect it from overly burdensome regulations.