State Cannabis Laws
Cannabis Industry Lawyer
Representing Cannabis Businesses all over the United States on complex and convoluted cannabis issues. Each state cannabis law is different – learn yours today.
Each State is going to have its own cannabis law
- Congress has gotten out of the way from states that want to make their own cannabis laws by defunding the Department of Justice.
- Each state has made its own way for how it believes to handle its cannabis laws the best.
- Some states, like Florida, do not allow actual cannabis flower, but only vape pens or edible cannabis medication
- while states like Georgia allow for medical marijuana but absolutely no cultivation – which is effectively frustrating the entire law!
- States like Illinois allow for medical marijuana, but tie the patients to just one specific dispensary.
- If you have questions about your state’s medical or adult use cannabis law – contact us today by clicking the Call Now button.
Need A Cannabis Attorney?
Our cannabis business attorneys are also business owners. They can help you structure your business or help protect it from overly burdensome regulations.
Phone: (309) 740-4033 || Email: email@example.com