How to Win a Cannabis License with Canna Advisors
How Do I Win a Cannabis License?
It’s application season in Illinois and competition is fierce! With only 75 licenses to award, every point in an application counts. Applying for a license is costly, competitive, and in most cases a one time opportunity. This week Miggy and Tom were joined by expert Jay Czarkowski, Founding Partner at Canna Advisors, to discuss exactly what it takes to have a successful application. Canna Advisors has an incredible history of producing winning applications for their clients. Learn what makes for a winning application in this weeks episode:
What is Canna Advisors?
- A cannabis business consulting agency specializing in brand development and license applications
- Has won applications in 29 states as well as Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada
- Founded by Diane and Jay Czarkowski in 2013
- Operating out of Boulder, Colorado
What Services Does Canna Advisors Offer?
- Brand Development
- Business Development
- Growth & Optimization
- Exit Strategy
- Licensing Application
- Operations Readiness
- Staff Sourcing
Why You Need a Consultant
- An application is expensive, an application for a dispensary can be in the tens of thousands of dollars
- The landscape is incredibly competitive
- Applications are complex
- Consultants like Canna Advisors have the experience and expertise
Beginning Steps to Increase Your Chances of Winning a License
- Start early!
- Aquire a fully compliant property
- Fill key staff roles
- Have a strong financial model with acquired funds
Having a team dedicated to the success of your business and application can increase the chances of winning an application. Applications are costly, precarious, and incredibly complex. A team dedicated to positioning your cannabis business for success can do wonders for an application.
Interested in coming on as a guest? Email our producer at email@example.com.
The budding legal cannabis market is a complex web of laws and regulations. These laws can be so convoluted at times that some states, like Pennsylvania and Florida, are having trouble implementing their own licensing schemes. Perhaps it’s not surprising that some of...
Cannabis Transport Vehicles Cannabis transport vehicles are needed to transport cash, cannabis, and other valuable items to warehouses, retail stores, and private vaults. Cannabis transporter NorCal Vans joins us with guest host Dustin Robinson to discuss the best...
Need A Cannabis Attorney?
Our cannabis business attorneys are also business owners. They can help you structure your business or help protect it from overly burdensome regulations.
Phone: (309) 740-4033 || Email: firstname.lastname@example.org